- Extensively renovated
- Type: Residential
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: Single "one undivided cadaster"
- Size: 706 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 1985
- Taxes: $1,594.00 (2018)
- Condo Fees: $1,656.00
Unique and priceless elegant condo featuring an open concept design, renovated with taste and quality. The entire condo was cleverly redesigned to maximize the living space. The antique/renaissance style moldings and columns gives the space an exceptional artistic touch. This condo compares to none and a visit is a must!
The condo has been redesigned to increase the living space.
Renovations and special features:
- Oak cabinets
- Water-efficient toilet
- Installation of a therapeutic bath
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Oak linen closet
- Convectair Bolero towel warmer
- Ceramic floor
- Ceiling exhaust fan replaced
- Oak sliding French door with appliqués
Computer area space layout design:
- Custom made oak shelves with moldings and unique decorative wall mounted oak cabinet also custom made
- Featuring a decorative art style plastered motif ceiling in the computer area
- Carpenter built oak cabinets with built-in refrigerator, ceramic counter top and back-splash
- Slate floor tiles
- Matching oak hutch incorporated in the design
- Entrance reconfigured and redesigned
- Slate floor tiles
- Front closet with sliding mirror doors
- Oak deco style entrance door
- Installation of a wall to wall "Closet Design" with sliding mirror doors in 2013
- Construction of a wall parallel to the original one, to accommodate an alcove for design and space purposes.
- 2 sliding French doors separating the bedroom from the living room
- Convectair nestled in a handcrafted faux foyer in the living room
- Installation of oak hard wood floors in the open concept living room/dining room as well as in the bedroom
- Bedroom window and patio door replaced in November 2014
- New blinds installed in 2013
- The water tank was relocated to the bedroom closet
- Wall mounted air conditioning installed in 1999
- Electricity for the 3 Convectairs
- Halogen lights in all the rooms
- Exclusive handcrafted plastered moldings antique/renaissance style with columns, crown moldings and decorated ceilings throughout the condo
Who will be the lucky buyer!
- Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub / Spa
- Slate Floors
- Window Covers
- Hood Fan
- Oven Range
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Central Elevator
- Garage Door Opener
- Public Transportation
Brokered and Advertised by :
Groupe Sutton Perfomer inc.
Main Floor Rooms
Combined with dining room
Combined with Living room
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.